Maestro Digital Mine manufactures Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) devices and last mile digital networks for the underground mining sector.
Our products and solutions deliver worker safety and productivity improvements while reducing the mines energy and greenhouse gas footprint.
Maestro Digital Mine provides significant CAPEX and OPEX savings to the mines project delivery, technology (IT/OT), ventilation, energy occupational heath & safety professionals.
Our Core Purpose
To enhance lives by the pursuit of productivity and safety excellence. Read More
Our Core Values
- Striving for Excellence
- Winning by Merit
- Integrity and Accountability
- Industry Leading Innovation
- Listen, Learn, Act
- Service before Self
Our vision is to change the way that underground mines communicate and to strip out complexity in the automation sector by utilizing IIoT solutions and driving down CAPEX and OPEX.
Working in partnership with the mining companies to develop solutions to real-time challenges, our digital solutions are recognized in over 38 countries and deployed globally in 150+ mines.
- More time at the face and higher production rates by allowing safer and quicker re-entry times after blasting.
Regulation and compliance monitoring by using modern IIoT devices and software tools for accurate and real-time data capture.
- Energy savings by directing ventilation air to the areas that require it and reducing it to the areas without miners or operating equipment.
- Greenhouse gas reduction to support global warming and energy initiatives by reducing the ventilation demand by 20-50%.
- CAPEX reductions by replacing expensive and complicated legacy hardware and software including analog based instrumentation and PLCs with modern, reliable and proven IIoT devices.
- OPEX reductions by eliminating legacy equipment and providing real-time diagnostics and maintenance decisions for IIoT maximum uptime.
Maestro Digital Mine is proud to be members of the following associations:
Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce