The Vigilante AQS™ is a third generation underground mine air quality monitoring station designed with an improved communication platform.
The modular design provides extremely flexible integration to any SCADA, PLC, DCS, PLS or HMI system. Whether it is Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP or RS485 serial based, the Vigilante AQS™ does it with grace and efficiency.
The single point IP address makes this system quick, simple and economical to match to any Ethernet based network.
Simply plug the Vigilante AQS™ into a network switch, configure the settings via the built-in web pages and start measuring. The register maps can easily be paired to most current or legacy monitoring platforms.
- Modular design provides ultimate user flexibility.
- Make informed ventilation decisions with real time data.
- Save time with Maestro EZ Upgrades
- Easy as PI – integration into historians
- Direct integration in Ventsim™ LiveVIEW and VUMA3D ventilation modeling software
- Improve your mine ventilation simulation models
- EZ Cal gas sensors increase sensor reliability and accuracy
Examine how the Vigilante AQS™ can provide these benefits to your mine today.