A Production Technician plays a crucial role in the manufacturing process by assembling products, conducting quality audits, and preparing finished goods for shipment. They are essential in achieving production targets while ensuring product quality and adhering to safety protocols.
- Review production schedule and documentation to perform general quality control checks on finished products to ensure that all specifications and quality standards are met.
- Assist in training new employees and provide guidance to colleagues as needed.
- Work closely with team members, to ensure efficient production flow.
- Report any deviations from quality standards and assist in troubleshooting and resolving production issues when needed.
- Maintain accurate production records, including quality audits reports, and production output data.
- Install Pre-built assembly components according to work order.
- Assist in packing orders for shipping.
- Maintain general housekeeping of Production areas.
- Report production data to supervisors and management as required.
- Strive to meet production targets and goals set by the company.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and suggest efficiency enhancements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in Canada.
- First-year completion from a technical program in mechatronics or electronics.
- Experience using various types of assembly tools such as power drills, wrenches, and wire strippers.
- Basic electrical and electronics experience.
- Experience in manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to work overtime when required.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to identify and address quality issues.
Application Deadline: Thursday, October 5, 2023 by 5:00pm
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Maestro.